OTHER CITADEL PROJECTS
- 2250 Douglas Boulevard – Roseville, CA
A 48,000 square foot two story class “A” office building.
- Arbor View Village – Roseville, CA
A 43,000 sf retail center including a Starbucks kiosk, the first of its kind in the Roseville market.
A ten acre 100,000 square foot, office and industrial complex.
135,000 retail center anchored by Foods Co., Goodwill Industries, and Walgreens.
- Fairway Creek – Roseville, CA
A 108,000 sf retail center with a mix of national tenants. Goodwill Industries, Lumber Liquidators, Starbucks, Western Dental, and Bassett Furniture.
A 40,000 sq ft building occupied by Bridgeway Church.
- Sierra Business Center – Roseville, CA.
A 57,000 square foot office and retail center.
- Stanford Plaza -Rocklin, CA
11 acre site planned to include 110,000 sf of retail. 25,000 sq ft is already developed.
- Sunset West – Rocklin, CA
14.8 acre site proposed for 130,000 sf of retail/medical/office development. Two corner pads have been sold and the first phase of 51,000 sq ft has been completed.
- Vintage Park, Roseville – CA
A 50,000 square foot two story Class A office building. Occupied by Placer Title & Valley Oaks Insurance.
- Investment Plaza – El Dorado Hills, CA
Two 60,000 sf office buildings nestled in the growing El Dorado Hills market.
- Truxel Station – Sacramento, CA
A 120,000 sf mix of retail, office, as well as management of an Association. Tenants include Mel’s Diner, Massage Envy, T-Mobile, ReMax, and First American Title.